We are looking for innovators!
HP has been serving the AEC industry over the last 30 years through market leading technology solutions in areas like workstations and large format printers.
HP is working on new solutions to improve productivity in construction, including applying robotics and artificial intelligence in the construction site to streamline information flows and boost the efficiency of current manual processes. We have an outstanding opportunity for you to join our HP SitePrint organization (https://www.hp.com/us-en/printers/site-print/layout-robot.html ) as a Category Manager to scale the business. Within our team, you will get to work with all the cool technologies that we have in one of the most creative businesses at HP.
Today HP is a fortune 50 company and with more than 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it’s who we are and what we have been doing since 1939. We keep reinventing ourselves, together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
At HP Barcelona we host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses as well as the largest HP R&D Lab outside of the US and a fantastic Demo center.
The Large Format Printing GBU is responsible for the business strategy, product portfolio and research and development for all HP Large Format Printing products at WW level, including HP DesignJet, HP PageWide XL, HP Latex and HP Stitch printers. HP leads this very dynamic market by bringing continuous innovation to our customers.
We are looking for a recent graduate, junior with no experience, for an initial 1 year temporary contract, starting November.
Work experience is not required, but appropriate internships in industry is an advantage (maximum of 8 months of Internship experience)”
Keep reading to know how you can be part of this community and become one of our innovators:
About the role:
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for enabling what the business requires to bring these solutions to the market. Today for example, we need to define and implement a Robot as a Service Business Model which is going to be our main engine to generate revenue. Additionally, since we are going to sell thru resellers, we also need to define and implement a Channel Program Guide which motivates our resellers to invest and grow our business and at the same time, fits with HP’s goals maximizing revenue and margin.
This graduate experience gives you a chance to:
· Be part of HP’s labs and latest technologies
· Understand our culture and values
· Apply your academic learnings
· Gain practical skills in challenging assignments with international teams
· Gain knowledge and coaching from experienced technical mentors
· Contribute with your ideas and perspectives in an innovation challenge
We are looking for recent Graduates (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in the past two years in Marketing/Business to join us.
Do you have proactivity and hands-on attitude, and you are fluent in English? Sounds like you? Please apply and let’s talk!
Experience our benefits:
Being part of HP means access to an international community with lots of growth opportunities within the company, professional development resources, networking opportunities, while enjoying in a great atmosphere making an impact.
· You will be able to choose to either work office-based or hybrid work style.
· Flexibility to keep a good work life balance.
· Health & Life insurance.
· Meal Subside.
· HP product discounts.
· Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, public transportation tickets.
· Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
· Women, Pride, Young employees, Multicultural, Sustainability and Disability! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
· Our HP Barcelona campus’ in Sant Cugat del Vallès is an inspiring diverse and inclusive venue to meet, engage and co-create with your colleagues from all over the world: flexible work, collaborative spaces, sports and leisure areas (gym, tennis court, ping-pong, soccer field or a basketball court).
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hp.com.