D.TO (dtoaec.com) is a software startup providing an innovative platform for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Industries, which can transform the world of AEC through advancing human-centric technology and empower every AEC Professional to work more efficiently. As D.TO is accelerating platform development, we seek a junior architect who demonstrates design versatility and supports architectural content development in the BIM context. In addition, strong self-motivation is a must alongside writing skills, organizational skills, an attentive timeline, and excellent team member skills.
If you think you are a good fit for our team and our vision, we love to hear from you.
What you bring:
· Passion: you have healthy adrenaline to create new and better ways to solve industry pain points.
· Proactive attitude: you are planning, preparing in advance, and acting ahead to resolve problems.
· Versatility: you have a wide-ranging skill set as the engine of success at your workplace.
· Ownership: you care about the outcome and be trusted to do the right thing.
What you’ll do:
· Supporting resolution of building assembly design at various conditions in collaboration with colleagues
· Drafting solutions effectively in the BIM context
· Creating visually appealing materials for education and marketing
Experience and Education:
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in architecture
· Minimum two year of experience in Architecture or Construction
· Revit experience during the Design Development and Construction Documentation phases.
· Intermediate Revit skills for creating Detail Item families under the guidance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.